lunes, 3 de febrero de 2014

Glitter Gradient - New Sally Hansen Nail Polishes!

So I had new polishes last month! Here I'm showing you my new Sally Hansen acquisitions: For the base I used my new Flirt by Sally Hansen polish from the Xtreme Wear collection. Also I received Sally Hansen - Copper Penny from the Complete Salon Manicure collection, I love this color because it's a mix of violet and brown/black color: with one coat of it, the color looks like dark violet, but when you put two or more coats it looks like dark brown color, awesome! I mixed this two new nail polishes and I did a shiny gradient! They're the best colors for this autumn-winter, try them out! On top is one coat of Invisible by Sally Hansen, from the Xtreme Wear collection.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario